As your Seller’s Agent we have an exclusive relationship with you to represent you in selling real estate. We are considered the Seller’s Broker.
Below is a summary of our services as a Seller’s Agent.
- Perform the terms of any written or oral agreement with the Seller
- Present all offers
- Disclose to Seller adverse material facts actually known by Broker
- Advise Seller regarding the transaction and advise Seller to obtain expert advice as to matters that are beyond the expertise of the Broker
- Account in a timely manner for all monies and property received
- Keep Seller fully informed regarding transaction
Broker shall not disclose the following information without the informed consent of Seller:
- That the Seller is willing to accept less than the asking price
- What the Seller’s motivating factors are for selling the property
- That Seller will agree to financing terms other than those offered
- Any information about the Seller unless disclosure is required by law
- Any facts or suspicions regarding circumstances which would psychologically impact or stimatize a property